Sawadee khrup or ka means hello in Thai. Welcome to Hua Hin, Thailand! This place was a fishing village before the Thai royal family built vacation houses and eventually transformed it into one of the beach getaways in Thailand. Aside from its long stretch of sand, it also houses many places for partying, for eating, and for relaxing or the Hua Hin Nightlife. Numerous bars, night markets, and Thai massage places can be easily found in Soi Bintabaht Street, the Hua Hin nightlife zone.
First, here are the five best places for chill out drinks and bars in Soi Bintabaht in no particular order.
5 Best Places for Chill Out Drinks
- Elephant Bar – located at Centara Grand Beach Resort and Villas Hua Hin, Elephant Bar has a relaxing ambience complemented with their snack and drink selection from vintage mixes like the “Heritage Fizz”, innovative cocktails, and whiskies.
- McFarland House – The bar serves fresh local seafood, as well as Thai, inspired signature cocktails. Because of its strategic location, one can see a panoramic view of the beach and enjoy the sea breeze while having a drink.
- Hua Hin Brewing Company – It is a casual dining venue that serves homemade comfort food and crafted beers. Along with its delicious combination of food and drinks, this is a great spot to watch live sports screenings. One can enjoy a quiet and relaxing dinner here or even enjoy clubbing with live bands and DJs.
- Heaven Music and Wine Bar – The place boasts of its chic vibe through the velvet red sofas and neon lights scattered around the venue. Complementing their wide range of beer and spirits selection is their undeniably chic dance floor.
- Johnny Walker’s Pub – A popular meeting place with a cosy and homey vibe, Johnny Walker’s Pub offers various types of entertainment like live sports matches and music. There is an open bar table wherein one can ask for an exclusively mixed cocktail.
All of these bars contribute to the lively Hua Hin nightlife that locals and tourists alike enjoy. You will also notice that some clubs and street sides have bar girls persuading clients passing by. Some of these girls promote their bars mostly to men while some girls entertain guests inside their respective bars.
Hua Hin Night Markets
You should also check the Night Markets and other shopping locations in Hua Hin.
- Hua Hin Night Bazaar – Opening around six in the evening, the Hua Hin Night Bazaar is the place to go for people looking for seafood and souvenirs. The bazaar is relatively smaller than the Night Market, and it can get crowded, especially during weekends. Seafood restaurants, local Thai snack stalls, and usual souvenir shops are scattered in this bazaar.
- Hua Hin Night Market – This is the bigger version of the night bazaar. Like the bazaar, this place is packed with tourists, locals, food stalls and trucks, as well as souvenir and clothes stalls. The Night Market also opens at six in the evening.
- Chatsila Night Market – The Chatsila Night Market is not as loud and crowded as the Hua Hin night market. One may find contemporary clothes and local crafts in this area. This area is recommended more for shopping, and not much for dining.
- The Grand Night Market – Situated next to the Grand Hotel, the Grand Night Market is smaller compared to the Hua Hin Night Market. But, it still has many food and clothing choices, especially for women. The venue is located in the south of the aforementioned markets.
Enjoying the Famous Thai Massage
After all the parties at bars and strolls at the night markets, you may relax and end the day with a Thai massage. Thai massage involves stretching and pressure on one’s body while lying on a futon mat on the floor, along with a Thai massage specialist. There are many Thai massage parlours in Hua Hin but the following are the most recommended ones.
- Thai Thai Massage – The massage parlour in Hua Hin provides high quality Thai massage, as well as aromatherapy massage, face treatment, and oil and herbal compress. All of their masseuses were trained at the Bangkok Wat Po Massage School, which is certified by the Thai Government.
- Royal Silk Thai Massage – It offers a range of relaxing professional services like Thai massage, aroma oil massage, and coconut oil massage. These services are done by their capable staff to meet every customer’s needs.
In summary, Hua Hin is a growing tourist destination in Thailand not only for its beaches and resorts but also because of the lively nightlife, primarily on Soi Bintabaht Street. For those who are looking for more beach party life, the happening Patong nightlife will definitely suit you right. The bars in the Hua Hin nightlife zone offer a variety of features ranging from a relaxing ambience to chic vibe and even wild dance floors. The bars can be found near the beach and even on the streets near Soi Bintabaht.
There are also bar girls in some clubs and sidewalks. Many night markets are available starting at six in the evening for your food cravings, as well as souvenir and clothes shopping. The famous night markets in Hua Hin include Hua Hin Night Bazaar, Hua Hin Night Market, Chatsila Night Market, and Grand Night Market.