Pioneer introduces the S-DJ08 and S-DJ05 active reference speakers which bring high quality sound and flexibility to DJ and producers. Whether you are DJing, producing music or auditioning tracks, the S-DJs deliver the high-quality sound you would expect from Pioneer. A built-in linear equalizer enables you to fine-tune the frequency to suit your activity, while a unique input switching function enables effortless movement between four separate sources. Plus these are the first speakers that can change settings using an external manual controller.
Tested and perfected by renowned international DJs including Steve Mac and Paul Woolford, the S-DJs boast the clarity, quality and flexibility to meet the demands of today’s DJ-come-producer. And with their sleek design and gun metal woofer and controller, they are the ideal addition to your studio.
– Loaded with technology to ensure perfect sound reproduction
– The first studio speakers to enable changes in settings through one controller
– Built-in linear equaliser takes away the hassle of a sub-mixer
– Unrivalled flexibility through four-input switching
– Total mute function to preserve volume settings as a frame of reference
– Tweeter and sound axis control delivers a wide sweet spot
Other features include:
– Blue LED display on front of speaker indicates input source, EQ and power on or off.
– Screw holes in the speaker base are fitted for installation purposes.
– Environmentally friendly auto-standby function switches the units to standby mode when no input or usage is detected for over 60 minutes.
The studio friendly S-DJ08 (8-inch) and the smaller all round DJ lifestyle choice S-DJ05 (5 inch) are available from January 2011. Both model comes in pair.
For more info logon to www.pioneer.eu