We had an exclusive interview with DJ Mao a.k.a Mao Hamasaki, a cute & hot female DJ from Tokyo, Japan. Mao Hamasaki is a famous Japanese AV celebrity turned DJ. She started her first DJ lesson in 2016 and continues to explore the DJ scenes.
Here, we took this opportunity to have a chat with DJ Mao up-close & personal about how she gets started with her DJ career, a little about her music style and more.
1. Hi DJ Mao, how are you? Let us know how did you start as a DJ?
I like music very much, and when I see somebody playing DJ, I think they are so cool, so I just started to play DJ and found that it is so interesting! Then I want to do my best to let those fans who like my AV can also like my DJ, and those fans who like my music can also like my AV.
2. What are your favourite tunes at the moment?
I am now listening to so many kinds of music, and working hard on all of them.
3. What music genre do you spin?
Now I am spinning such as EDM and pop music, and I am going to try on some hardcore also.
4. What are your plans for 2019?
I have got no idea yet, but I am looking forward to going to different places and get a chance to meet people everywhere.
5. What is your favourite colour?
I like reddish.
6. Have you visited Malaysia before?
No! I want to go there very much.
7. The best place you’ve ever travelled to?
Korea, Taiwan, Singapore was a lot of fun! But the other day I went to Hong Kong for the first time and become one of my favourite city right away! I want to go to Cancun. I have never been there yet!
8. What is your shoutout to all your fans and supporters?
My music My work. Please be interested in me.
Find out more about DJ Mao on her official Instagram @maohamasaki_official