Euphoria is one of my favourite superclub of all time and the ultimate clubbing venue but too sad to hear that Euphoria has ceased operations since 29th November 2011. Euphoria by MOS is one of the first non-smoking clubs in Malaysia and been hosted quite a lot of trance & house music events since 2007 and had great international DJs performed there including Dash Berlin, Deadmau5, Kaskade, Mr. Sam, Steve Aoki, tyDi and just to name a few.
Taking this opportunity, we would like to say THANK YOU for sending us post-event snapshots and the support to Clubbing9ine.com.
Did you know Euphoria by Ministry of Sound?
– There are 118 speakers in EUPHORIA to ensure the brilliant sound is audible everywhere (except the bathrooms!)
– Its sound system comprises over 100,000 watts – the same amount of power could lift a small aircraft
– DJ booth has more controls than the cockpit of a 747 aircraft. 10 individual computers are dedicated to operating sound, lighting and cranes
– 2 fully vibrating dance floors (even MoS London only has one) – this adds another dimension to the powerful sound and amazing lights, and is a definite first for Malaysia
– The sound insulation could cover the Surf Wave Pool at the Theme Park, or a soccer field, not only for better sound quality but to prevent noise pollution to the outside world
– The electric cabling can stretch from here to KLIA and back, to drive sound, light and equipment
info above by DJ 3Mo