Clubbing9 presents the Jarah Damiël Remix Contest in association with 220V Recordings. Clubbing9, the foremost provider of all entertainment and nightlife news in Malaysia has teamed up with Malaysian powerhouse label 220V Recordings to offer aspiring producers the chance to remix 220V artiste Jarah Damiël’s single ‘Magneba’, originally produced in Holland. ‘Magneba’ is the second single from Jarah Damiël on 220V Recordings, and it will be released in April / May 2010. This special remix contest will give dance producers the chance to remix one of his biggest forthcoming tracks on 220V Recordings for 2010. Jarah started DJing in 2004 and has gone from strength to strength in his music career, getting bigger bookings and making regular appearances at clubs & music festivals in Holland. His productions are featured on many record labels internationally and he has already released 2 solo EP’s under his name.
220V Recordings & Jarah Damiël is giving all budding DJs and aspiring producers the chance to remix Jarah’s forthcoming single ‘Magneba’. Clubbing9 is proud to bring this opportunity to music producers around the world. The top 3 chosen remixes will be exclusively released on Jarah Damiël’s ‘Magneba EP’ in April / May 2010 – alongside the original mix.
The top 10 remixes will be featured on www.clubbing9.com.my – The official website for the Magneba remix contest. Not only that, the top 3 winners will also be featured in a one-to-one interview on C9, and will receive a digital release deals for single EP releases on 220V Recordings for 2010/2011.
1. December 1st 2009 – January 1st 2010 : Download phase – The remix parts of ‘Magneba’ will be made available to producers for download.
January 1st 2010 – February 1st 2010 : Upload/Submission phase – Please send your entries to [email protected] in 320KBPS MP3 format with your artiste name & contact details.
During this phase the entries can be listened to, but not voted for
During this phase the entries can be listened to, but not voted for.
3. February 1st 2010 – Febuary 28th 2010 : Voting phase – The public votes for their favorite remixes by completing the poll.
After a period of deliberation, the winners will be announced on or around March 15th, 2010.
The top 3 winners will receive exclusive release deals for the Magneba remixes & digital release deals for their single EP’s on 220V Recordings.
The top 10 finalists will be featured in a one-to-one interview on C9.
1. Download the remix parts to ‘Magneba’ from December 1st 2009 – January 1st 2010.
2. Remix the track into your chosen style. All genres are welcome.
3. Submit your remix to C9’s remix page. MP3 file sizes are limited and may be no larger than 20MB
4. The download phase begins December 1st 2009 and ends January 1st 2010.
5. The submission phase begins on January 1st 2010 at 12.01AM ( GMT +8 ) and ends on February 1st 2010 at 11.59PM ( GMT +8 ).
6. The voting phase starts on February 1st 2010 at 12.01AM ( GMT +8 ) and ends on Febuary 28th 2010 at 11.59PM ( GMT +8 ).
7. Ten remixes will be submitted as voted for by the public on C9’s site and ten remixes will be submitted by 220V Recordings. The final winner will be chosen by Jarah Damiël.
8. Remixes using ‘uncleared’ samples will be disqualified. An ‘uncleared sample’ is a musical work, loop or sample that you do not own the copyright for ( ie: you didn’t create it ). You are free to use sounds that were created by you.
9. All remixes submitted for this contest become the legal property of 220V Recordings. Your remix contest submission becomes the legal property of the record label hosting the competition as protection against the release of unauthorized remixes.
10. All trademarks and logos are protected. All rights of the producer and the owner of the recorded work are reserved. Unauthorized copying, hiring, renting, public performance and broadcasting of this record, remix or remix parts is prohibited.
” THE JARAH DAMIEL REMIX CONTEST IS CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION AND SUPPORT. PLEASE CHECK WWW.MYSPACE.COM/220VDIGITALRECORDINGS FOR THE WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT “