In conjunction with our recent top 10 female djs hand-picked by Clubbing9ine.com, here we have a short chat with DJ Ngelik, the #2 in sexiest female djs in the world from Venezuela.
1. Hi DJ Ngelik! How are you doing? It’s great that we finally can have a talk here. Now, lets introduce a little more about yourself
Hi to you and all Clubbing9ine readers. I’m very pleased to be in contact with you and letting you know about me.
I started to Dj 10 years ago. I had a big opportunity back then to perform for the first time in one of the most important clubs in my hometown (Caracas), followed by my first international presentation. I´ve been blessed ‘cause I’ve kept growing in my career ‘till now thanks to God and my fans. I’ve also had the chance to enjoy wonderful experiences in many places around the world.
2. What are the type of music genres you play?
I have played many genres of electronic music, but I’m hooked again to electro, without leaving behind the progressive sounds that have been like my professional trademark during my career.
3. Who is the person you inspired most?
I´ve been inspired by music, parties and my fans. When watching those Djs performing you could almost see the connection between them and the crowd, and it was that connection, that feeling, that made me want to try. I´ve been connected to music for so long, I just thought it was worthy to try…
4. Have you visited Malaysia before?
Oh yes … and I freaking loved it. I had my first presentation in Kuala Lumpur during a massive event of a local cigarette brand, the experience was great. People responded to the music and the event itself had a spectacular production. I´ve recently performed in Penang at Cuvee, and there was also a magical connection with the audience. At the end the night I was on stage, dancing and singing along to the public … it was brutal.
5. You deserved to be ranked world #2 sexiest dj! Did you went to gym a lot, keeping yourself fit? Any tips for the girls out there?
Thank you very much! Certainly there are thousands of very beautiful DJsraising the stakes we girls have in the EDM scene, with their different styles and skills. Obviously, I’m sooo freaking happy with this nomination … (smiles).
I’m afraid I can’t give too many tips! The truth is I’ve never had to train or diet… I guess I must thank genetics! (smile again) But don’t take me wrong, I’m sure that being fit is important for everybody’s health. So if you haven’t been blessed by genetics in this area, it is probably a good idea to take extra care in this area!
Some simple tips:
Good food, rest and indulge yourself every once in a while.
6. Are you more active in Instagram, Twitter or Facebook?
Instagram and Facebook are my most active networks. I’ve been using them for a long time and I have an intenseinteraction with my fans through them. But I also try to leave some time for my other networks.
7. Thank you so much for the exclusive session mix for Clubbing9ine! Any more mixes for our readers to check out?
Thanks to you guys!
There´s more in:
You may check out my musical evolution over the past 2 years.
8. What do you see for electronic dance music scene in the coming years?
Every day that passes its influence is greater and reaches more parts of the world. There is still much to see and listen from electronic music…just wait. From my side, you can expect many tracks I´m working in. To Produce has become one of my favourites lovers!
9. What is your favourite music video of all time?
There are many music videos I like, but this is the one coming to my mind just now:
Erick Morillo feat. Audio Bullys -” Break down the doors”
10. Before we end this conversation, what are your message to your fans and our readers out there.
Dear fans, thank you so much for your amazing support! Live the music and keep enjoying to party!