The place you want to go for the most spectacular view of the city center when visiting Kuala Lumpur is the KL Tower. Tourists can enjoy a 360-degree view of the city. The KL Tower is located in Jalan Puncak off Jalan P. Ramlee (a popular nightlife district in Kuala Lumpur).
Menara Kuala Lumpur also knew as KL Tower, is the tallest telecommunication tower in Southeast Asia and the fifth-tallest telecommunications tower in the world.
Standing at 421 meters in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, the tower offers a unique blend of Cultural, Adventure, and Nature experience not found anywhere else in the world.
Build atop the Bukit Nanas Forest Reserve and on higher ground than the Petronas Twin Towers, the observation deck and sky deck offer a breathtaking panoramic view of the city and beautiful skyline at night.
Attractions in KL Tower
At Menara KL Tower, you can find several attractions and things to do including driving an F1 simulator, riding a horse, see exotic snakes and many more. Below are some of the attractions you can find and do while visiting the iconic tower.
- Walk across the Bukit Nanas reserve forest for sightseeing of flora and fauna originated from Malaysia.
- Walk in upside down house
- Enjoy the latest thrilling experience at KL Tower Sky Box with selfie or Instagram-worthy selfie photos.
- Visit the KL Tower Mini Zoo and see over 60 species of animals and exploring 8 different zones inside the mini zoo.
- Watch professional BASE jump leaping off the KL Tower
- Watch traditional cultural dance shows performed by cultural dancers
- Try out and drive the F1 simulator at above ground level with heart thumping audio and visual.
- Shop at the KL Tower Gift Shop or buy souvenirs
For ticketing details, visit Menara KL website for latest ticket pricing.
Atmosphere 360 at KL Tower
Atmosphere 360 is a spaceship-like modern and elegant restaurant situated 282m above ground level located at the tallest tower in Southeast Asia – Menara Kuala Lumpur.
The restaurant opens daily for lunch and dinner with wide selections of modern authentic Malaysian, International cuisine, cocktails & buffet meals.
The nearest train station is Dang Wangi LRT Station. Get off from Dang Wangi LRT Station and takes about 15 minutes to walk to the tower. Get there by car and access from Jalan Raja Chulan, Jalan P. Ramlee and Jalan Sultan Ismail.
Activities Nearby KL Tower
You can find other activities to do nearby with a few minute’s walks to popular nightlife district in Jalan P. Ramlee for the bar hopping, street foods in Jalan Alor and the Suria KLCC for shopping.
Where to Stay
The nearest hotels is Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur and Great hotel Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur in the city which is just 5 minutes walk to the tower and easy access to other areas including Bukit Bintang and KLCC.
Here we help you search the best 3-5 star hotel to stay nearest to KL Tower and other attractions and activities in the city. Below are the recommended and best hotels to stay near the Tower. You will also have easy access to public transport, facilities and convenience stores like 7-Eleven, MyNews, ATMs and shopping malls.
- Bukit Bintang
- Jalan Alor Kuala Lumpur
- Central Market Kuala Lumpur
- TREC Kuala Lumpur